Bonjour babes! Let’s talk about these slogan tees that so many are wearing and if not wearing, it’s most likely in their shopping cart. It’s the could be Gucci tee and I love it! I picked up this bonjour tee not to long ago from Pacsun and it’s already sold out! I was going to share another one that I just picked up from Topshop, but guess what.. it’s sold out! SO here’s one that’s NOT sold out and I’ve got major heart eyes for. Get it before it’s gone because they’re going like crazayy.
And I can’t forget to mention that they look like a designer tee, but are all under $40! Yep, that’s right.
One thing that I’m really loving about these slogan tees are the pops of color! It’s still a simple white tee that can be paired with so many different outfits, but has just the right amount of colors to bring the whole outfit together. It makes the perfect statement without being all that! Plus, you’re wearing a t-shirt and who doesn’t love being comfy and trendy at the same time.
Real quick, let’s talk about some ways you could style it:
- Just like I did, tuck the tee into some jeans! I love the idea of adding a belt, Express has some of my favorite belts for a great price!
- A simple and casual look that’s just about everyone’s style is throwing on a pair of denim with a cardigan.. I’ve been eyeing this cardigan from Nordstrom (comes in 3 colors)
- Pair the tee with a ruffled skirt, I am loving this Topshop one. And since the days are getting cooler add a cute suede jacket.
- Going along with skirts, this metallic pleat midi skirt is perfect. Just imagine this outfit: a leather jacket, your tee, the pleated mini skirt, and some pointy heels.. yess please!
- This is definitely out of my comfort zone, but I am totally obsessing over this look. Pairing your slogan tee with a matching blazer and trouser.
- Lately, I’ve been throwing on a my slogan tees with a pair of joggers! To dress up this look just add some pumps
These kind of outfit’s are seriously my go-to. I love throwing on a tee with my fave Levi’s jeans and some sneakers. Instead of adding some necklaces like I would usually, I opted for a bandana which I’m obsessed with. And then I decided to throw on this watch that I totally forgot I had, oops, and this black studded crossbody bag.
I’ve kinda mentioned how I’m always looking for some good accessories, so let me know where your favorite places are to get jewelry, hats, bags, and all that kinda stuff!
SHOP SOME SLOGAN TEES
XX, Katie & Lydia