If you’ve been following us for a while now you probably know that we love camo! I’m not sure what it is that draws us to it, but when we see this print in a shirt, jacket, or pants we instantly want it! We think of camouflage as a neutral, or a staple like denim. You can truly pair it with just about any color and it probably looks good! Nowww, let’s talk about 5 ways we like to wear camo.
A camouflage jacket is perfect for those fall days that you are out running errands. On those kind of days, I love pairing this jacket with a basic tee, leggings, sneakers, and a baseball cap.
Styling tips for your camo jacket:
- Put on your camo jacket with your favorite white v-neck tee, ripped jeans, and some flats
- For a comfy look with your camo jacket, throw on some black joggers and Adidas sneakers
- Add a grey tee under the camo jacket with some black ripped jeans and mule booties
A camouflage tee is the perfect piece to choose if you don’t LOVE camo. This v neck t-shirt in particular is one of my most worn tees and I usually just pair it with some leggings for those lazier days. That being said, I’m totally loving the more “dressed” up look with my ripped jeans and military jacket. The military jacket adds the perfect contrast to the camo tee!
Let’s talk style:
- Pair your camo tee with some boyfriend jeans, a baseball cap, and converse
- Throw a cardigan on with your camo tee and add some booties
I love me some joggers and especially this print! Lately, I’ve been seeing a lot more babes styling joggers and dressing them up with heels, yess please.
Let’s talk style:
- Throw on this cutoff sweatshirt with your joggers, some sneakers and even a beanie
- I love a good basic tee with joggers and a pair of sneaks. For the cooler days, throw on a leather, suede, or denim jacket.
- Put on your favorite lace up sweatshirt with your joggers and some sneakers
Dressing up camo pants! I typically dress down any camo I wear, as you can see above and will see below! But when I got these military boyfriend pants from Abercrombie & Fitch, I knew that I was going to pair it with my pajama shirt. To complete the whole outfit I added these leopard print pumps from Evereve, which is a great example of how we see camo as a neutral! I just absolutely love the mixed prints and trends that take these casual pants, and turn the whole outfit into a true statement look.
- Put on a lace cami, a blazer, your camo pants, and some pumps
- Throw on a “fancy” graphic tee with your leather jacket, camo pants, and heels
Dressing down military style pants! I love that these pants can be worn so many different ways, they truly are so versatile! I paired it with my Henley pullover from Abercrombie along with my sneaker mules from Jeffrey Campbell, which truly have become my favorite shoes this fall!
Styling tips for your camouflage pants:
- Pair your favorite tee with a denim jacket and your camouflage pants
- Pullover your comfy sweater with your camouflage pants
XX, Katie & Lydia