If you know us at all, you know our obsession for anything comfy and cozy runs deep. We love a great pair of joggers that you can wear just about anywhere. We usually style our joggers with our favorite tee, sweatshirt, or sweater but we have been known to dress them up a little. Check out THIS post to see how we did just that!!
Today’s all about two ways we style joggers on the go. Adding a denim jacket or blazer allows for a more dressed up look (than it may really be) and ties the whole outfit together! Perfect for when you’re meeting your girlfriends for lunch & wanting to look cute, comfy, and put together. Gotta have room to indulge anyways!
Saturday Sweater and Joggers
We are always online reading blogs; it is how we stay on top of the latest trends 🙂 I saw these amazing sweaters with the days of the week and fell in love, I clicked the link ready to buy, saw the price, and was like nope! They were gorgeous but way too pricey. As any good blogger does, I began to hunt online for a dupe. I found my Saturday sweater at Express and it is so soft! Express only has Friday – Sunday tops but if you want to rep another day check out watereverysunday.com
Blazer and Joggers
I feel like blazers can go with just about anything. This look is the right combination of saying hey I’m comfy & ready to go to a business meeting. Haha, slightly kidding but I think you get what I mean! My blazer is under $35.
- Change up your shoes to change up the look of your joggers. Adding a bootie, a pair of heels, mules, or even changing up your sneakers can change up the look
- Have fun layering this look. Style your joggers with a tee, a denim button down, and blazer or leather jacket
- Pair it with on oversized shirt! You can knot the tee at the waist or tuck the front part into the waist to make it look less “frumpy” looking
- Go for a monochromatic look – wearing all one color instantly can elevate any look
- Don’t be afraid to pair a more “formal” coat with this look. Styling joggers, a tee, sneakers, and your long wool coat is an effortlessly chic look
- Accessories are a great addition to this casual look and can totally change a look
- Style with your favorite long cardigan